Regular guest card and passport True
Regular Guest Card
Save 5 EUR with direct booking!
With the AKZENT Regular Guest Card, you can start saving immediately with your next online booking via the individual hotel website or www.akzent.de. To express our appreciation for your loyalty, the AKZENT Hotels will grant Regular Guest Card holders a 5 EUR discount on the current daily room rate. You can get the AKZENT Regular Guest Card in all AKZENT Hotels.
Please note: the AKZENT Regular Guest Card isn’t valid for packages and cannot be combined with the AKZENT Hotels Loyalty Card.
AKZENT Loyalty Card
Enjoy rewards for your “stamp of approval” with the AKZENT Loyalty Card!
After just 3 overnight stays in one of our AKZENT Hotels, we will treat you to a free overnight stay for 2 people in a comfort double room. You get to choose where you’d like to go, of course!
As a hotel guest, you will receive one loyalty stamp for every 50 euros of accommodation turnover at the hotel and consumption in the hotel restaurant. Simply present your restaurant bill upon check-out to add this amount to the total turnover amount.
Once you’ve collected 15 stamps, you will receive a voucher for a free overnight stay including breakfast in a single room for one person at a hotel of your choosing. With 18 stamps, you will receive a voucher for a free overnight stay including breakfast in a double room for two people in an AKZENT Hotel of your choosing in Germany, Austria, or Switzerland, or in one of the "Sweden Hotels".
You can find the AKZENT Hotels Loyalty Card in the latest edition of the AKZENT Hotels Guide or as a separate booklet in your hotel. You can also order a card directly by telephone at +49 5321 759 140 or send a Mail: email@example.com.
How to redeem your loyality stamps:
Fill in your contact information and leave the stamped loyalty card at the hotel reception or send it directly to the AKZENT Hotels marketing headquarters. You will then receive the hotel voucher for an AKZENT Hotel of your choosing by mail.
Please note a few rules:
- There is no claim to loyalty stamps with special prices (this also applies to the AKZENT Regular Guest Card).
- A maximum of 6 loyalty stamps are awarded per stay.
- A claim to loyalty stamps is only valid with reservations made directly with the hotel or via the AKZENT Hotels hotline.
- The loyalty pass must be stamped in at least 2 different AKZENT Hotels.
- A cash payment for the value of the hotel voucher is not possible.
- The loyalty pass is valid for 12 months after date of issue and is non-transferable.
- When redeeming your voucher, you must inform the hotel that you’ll be using the voucher before completing the booking!
With our "company rate"
Not yet registered? Contact us!
You need regular hotel rooms in Bonn and you or your guests regularly book with us? Then we thank you with a special rate.
It is possible to arrange special rates with agreed cancellations with companies, associations, embassies, clubs, clubs, communities, neighbors, etc. So you save on your next booking with us directly in the hotel (telephone, eMail). Or, we arrange an internal booking code, then you can book online on the hotel website www.hotel-am-hohenzollernplatz.de/buchen or on www.akzent.de on these conditions - in case of availability.
The company rate does not apply to packages, can not be combined with further discounts and can not be combined with the loyalty card.
Confirmed partners (in construction - as of 01.06.2017 -)
1. Confederation including the business unit and the beneficiary of the beneficiary, as well as their commissioners - represented by the Federal Administrative Office - among others. Bund, caesar, German Academic Exchange Service DAAD, Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft DFG, German Society for Nutrition, DGE,
2. Deutsche Post / DHL
4. Systems AG
5. Telekom AG
6. University of Bonn
7. University of Bonn
8. Netherlands Landmacht Koninklijke Landmacht
9. Boge Rubber-Plastics
Also private incentive
12. Neighborhood Villenviertel, Plittersdorf, Bad Godesberg Mitte
Possible partners - please contact us - (as of 01.06.2017)
1. SGL Carbon
2. KfW Bank Group
3. Sparkasse CologneBonn
5. Zurich Group