Cost: from 59 Euro per Person
Duration: 1 night
Extra nights on request
day of arrival: Friday and Saturdaybook online
Flea Market in the Rheinaue - every third Saturday of the month from March to October -
Between March and October, Bonn's Rheinauen Park turns into a playground for junkies. The flea markets in the Rheinaue are among the largest in Germany. An exciting and unforgettable experience for the whole family. The Flohmarkt is about 1.5 km from our hotel and is within walking distance.
You decide on further services of the hotel or our partners during your stay at the hotel. This could be paid for e.g. a bouquet of flowers, a bottle of sparkling wine or a fruit basket in your room, the visit of our sauna incl. Bathrobe on weekdays until 21.45, Fridays to Sundays and public holidays until 19.45 or the purchase of Bonn WelcomeCard Bonn for 24 hours (you have free travel in Bonn and free admission to more than 20 museums - without special exhibitions - so Beethoven birth house, house History, Federal Art Hall, Museum of Art, etc.).
In addition, we have at the reception for you free information material about sights and excursion destinations of the city as well as the gastronomic offer in the vicinity of the hotel. An information display in the lobby informs you 24h; by QR-Code you have this information from us on your mobile phone.
- 1 night in the comfort room
- 1 x a map of Bonn with the mark of the area of the flea market
- 1 x extensive and varied breakfast buffet with regional, fresh honey; (on reservation an EXTRA-early
breakfast on Saturday for all bargain hunters and junkies)
- 1 x bottle of mineral water in your room on arrival
- WiFi in your room and in the hotel areas
- 1 x our guest card with price advantages and free drinks at our partners
- free, public parking lots around the hotel (usually available from 3 pm)
Alternate way for Bookings: eMail email@example.com or phone +49228957590
Discounts for children, babybed, pets and sauna: available
16.05.2019 - 17.10.2020